Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Minute Details

We are slowly working through our ToDo lists, packing the last bit of laundry, and double checking that we have our passports.

We will meet at the airport tomorrow morning and will be in San Cristobal about this time tomorrow evening (Friday).

I am excited to see Chuck Shawver and wish that we could see Ramona.

I am looking forward to watching the impact of this trip on those who have not been. Seven of the nine on the trip are "mission trip" newbies. I know that I am getting to be "old hat" at this because I did not start packing until 3:30 p.m. the afternoon before we leave.

For those who did not see it, we put together a Youtube video from last year. Who knows, I might actually get it after this trip.

We will try to keep you posted as often as possible. I will post tomorrow evening when we get to San Cristobal. Once we head into La Ceiba, we will probably be out of contact until Thursday. I have invited everyone to post somethings, so on Thursday, there will probably be several posts, including a few pictures.

Thank you for your prayers.

Mike Oldham

No comments: